WHAT DATA IS COLLECTED?
ECG limits the collection of “Data” to what is strictly necessary, such as
- Data relating to your identity and contact details such as your name, first name, email address, telephone number and address.
- Data relating to your professional profile when you apply for a job, such as your CV, your education, your availability, your skills and expectations.
WHAT ARE THE PURPOSES AND LEGAL BASIS OF THE PROCESSING?
- When you contact ECG, your “Data” is processed on the basis of ECG’s legitimate interest for the purpose of managing and processing customer relations and incidents.
- When you apply for a job with ECG, your “Data” is processed for the purpose of managing and processing applications, based on your application as an applicant, for the purpose of pre-contractual measures.
In this context ECG also has a legitimate interest in building up a CV-library.
Only if you consent, ECG may process your “Data” in order to contact you at a later stage regarding positions that may be of interest to you if no application has been successful.
HOW LONG IS THE DATA KEPT ?
- The “Data” is kept for the time strictly necessary to process the data.
- It is not kept beyond 5 years from your last contact with ECG when no application has been successful.
WITH WHOM IS YOUR DATA SHARED?
- The “Data” is only shared within ECG and its subsidiaries with those persons whose activity justifies access to the “Data”, for example the Human Resources Department.
TRANSFER OF YOUR DATA OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN UNION
- When ECG’s service providers are established outside the European Union or when your “Data” is processed outside the European Union, ECG organises these transfers in strict compliance with the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) by appropriate legal mechanisms, for example to a country covered by an adequacy decision, the list of which is available on https://www.cnil.fr/fr/la-protection-des-donnees-dans-le-monde, or in particular by the signature of specific contractual clauses for these transfers.
SECURITY OF YOUR DATA
- ECG intends to preserve the confidentiality and security of the personal data it processes and endeavours to implement all organisational and technical measures to protect their integrity and confidentiality.
WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE IN RELATION TO THE DATA AND HOW CAN YOU EXERCISE THEM?
- You may access your Data, rectify it, request its deletion, or exercise your right to limit the processing of your Data as well as your right to object to the processing of Data based on your consent.
- To exercise these rights or if you have any questions about the processing of your “Data” under this scheme, you can contact our Data Protection Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you believe that your rights in relation to your “Data” are not being respected by ECG, you may submit a complaint to the CNIL.
- For more information on your rights, ECG you may visit cnil.fr